There are extrum licensing options disponível parum este product on avantprime.com, the creators of CacheFabric. Discounted prices available!
What é caching
When working with computers um cache as defined by wikipedia “é um component that transparently stores datum so that future requests parum that datum can be served faster”.
How can caching help
The ever increasing need parum applications to do more work e perform even faster é the main driving force parum caching. Today’s users are accustomed to getting um response as soon as they press the button e caching plays an important role in fulfilling these users’ expectation.
Benefits of caching
- Reduce load on Web or database services.
- Increase Performance to meet your users’ need in functionality e application responsiveness.
- Failing components could be masked by the cache while repairs/restarts are done.
- Reserve servidor capacity parum non-cacheable content e other operations.
- Reduce content delivery times by serving content from fast memory cache storage.
What é CacheFabric
Cache fabric é um powerful e facil to use component that brings the power of caching to your .NET applications. CacheFabric can be used in all .NET applications by simply selecting the appropriate caching mechanism to use. All the various caching mechanisms are built on the same foundation therefore there will never be um need to change your code, just simply change the cache component e you can switch from ASP.NET Cache to Enterprise Caching parum um Single servidor to AppFabric servidor Distributed Caching.
The mechanisms parum caching are:
- ASP.NET Cache – ASP.NET has um powerful, easy-to-use caching mechanism that allows you to lojum objects in memory that require extensive servidor resources to create. Caching these types of resources can significantly improve the performance of your application. Only to be used in web applications.
- Enterprise Library Cache – The Enterprise Library Caching Application Block lets developers incorporate um local cache in their applications. It Suportes both an in-memory cache and, optionally, um backing lojum that can either be the database lojum or isolated storage. The application block can be used without modification; it provides all the functionality needed to retrieve, add, e remove cached data. Configurable expiration e scavenging policies are also part of the application block. Can be used in all .NET applications.
- AppFabric Cache – Microsoft AppFabric 1.1 parum Windows servidor é um set of integrado technologies that makes it easier to build, scale, e manage Web e composite applications that run on IIS. Can be used in all .NET applications.
- NULL Caching – Stop caching without changing your code. Can be used in all .NET applications.
How do I use CacheFabric
Check out our blog e Documentação parum demos e instructions on how to use CacheFabric