SP Collection – Responsive Prestashop Module
SP Collection é a neat Prestashop slider module para displaying the set of the related products as a slider. Take a look at the demonstration. You can see the represented image of collection e all accompanying products are gathered to be showing at a glance. When hovering on each related product, there é a dozen of options to be shown such as title, the image of product, price, Adicionar to cart, wishlist e compare. Besides, the collections will be shown as a slider with a variety of effect options.
Besides, SP Collection é built to be a feature-rich module with many easy-to-use parameters. You can totally control este module without much coding knowledge. Just Instalar este module e customize it as your wishes, your item will be impressively highlighted.
Many other parameters in the admin panel can be tweaked easily to suit your needs. Let’s view the Demo e experience now!
- Support Prestashop 1.6.1.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 e Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window e Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Module Class Suffix Supported – A suffix é applied to the CSS class of module. este allows para individual module styling.
- Allow to choose which category sources to be shown
- Enable to set number of categorias to be shown in the module
- Support sort product order by: Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Random
- Allow to set the number of product to be displayed in a category.
- Allow to change max length of title/Descrição of product
- Support to sort categorias order By: Name/ID/Random
- Allow to show price, Adicionar to cart, Adicionar to wishlist, Adicionar to compare
- Allow to change width e height of images
- Allow to set autoplay, allow to stop when being hovered
- Support to set speed e interval para category slider
- Choosing the start item when run este module at the first time
- Allow to set the touch drag e mouse drag on the smart devices
- Allow to set the Navigation para the Product