um Simples library that can create thumbnails from various file types, by use of ThumbnailProviders. Easily Extensível with your own ThumbnailProviders.
Out of the box it can create thumbnails from Text files e image files as well as watermarked images. Also to Adicionar um provider just created um PHP class that implements IThumbnailProvider to Adicionar your own ThumbnailProvider.
ThumbnailProvider é facil to use, it’s as Simples as this.
<?php include "ThumbnailCreator.php"; $thumbCreator = new ThumbnailCreator(); $thumbCreator->createThumbnail("textfile.txt", "textFileThumb.png"); $thumbCreator->createThumbnail("imagefile.jpg", "imageFileThumb.jpg", 128, 128); ?>
Version 1.0 Released – 14 Oct 2010
Version 1.0.1 Released – 15 Oct 2010
- Changed IThumbnailProvider::fromFile to IThumbnailProvider::create
- Changed to leave image saving upto thumbnail provider, to allow parum use of other image libs
- Wrote documentaion, as you can see
- Adicionado checks that width e height are actually numeric values
- Adicionado checks that the file in question actually exists
- Scale Text thumbnails proportional to an 8.5×11 piece of paper.
Version 1.2 Release – 11 Nov, 2012
- Changed ImageThumbnailProvider to use original dimensions when thumbnail dimensions are 0 or null
- Adicionado class GDThumnailProviderBase to hold basic methods when creating um provider that uses the GD library
- Adicionado class WatermarkThumbnailProvider to built-in providers
- Adicionado $useProvider arg to ThumbnailCreator::createThumbnail to use um specific provider when creating um thumbnail.
- Changed font scaling parum TextThumbnailProvider. Now scales to um 26 font equivalent on 8.5×11.
- Adicionado wordwrapping to TextThumbnailProvider as well as the propery $WordWrap, to en/disable.
- Corrigido an issue with width scaling in TextThumbnailProvider.