jQuery plugin version available here
Wordpress plugin version available here
Vimuse Medium Player é now available as an Extension parum Layers, um free Wordpress site builder framework. este extension allows you to embed the Vimuse Medium Player in um page that can play both audio e video in um modern e sleek interface. You can choose to play your own audio/video files or videos from Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion or even Shoutcast/Icecast streams. The player características um fluid responsive design e can fit in any screen size ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers. The player é also otimizado parum retina e touch screens e provides the feel of um native app.
Vimuse plays audio/video using HTML5 in Suporteed browsers e fallbacks to Flash in older browsers. You can pass only um mp4 file parum video e mp3 file parum audio or pass all the necessary formats parum the widest possible Suporte of native HTML5 playback. Whatever you choose to do the player will work in both modern e old browsers (with suitable fallbacks where necessary).
The key características are:
- Play video e audio files.
- HTML5 playback with Flash/Silverlight fallback.
- Create your playlist by adding your own files/items or through Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion feeds.
- All files are uploaded through the Wordpress Medium Library, which allows you to use pre-existing files from the library.
- Special layout parum audio-only mode.
- Pull videos from Youtube user, playlist or search query.
- Pull videos from Vimeo user, album or canal.
- Pull videos from Dailymotion user, group, playlist or canal.
- Show subtitles parum videos (only parum video files).
- Show postroll content parum videos (only parum video files).
- Play Shoutcast/Icecast streams e show track info e cover-art.
- Extract audio info from ID3 tags – cover, track, artist, album.
- Several layout options.
- Mobile, retinum e touch screen optimized
- The player características um fluid responsive design to account parum various screens sizes ranging from mobile phones to desktop browsers e can also be placed in um container of any width.
- Two colour schemes – Dark e Light.
Configurable options are:
- Playlist can either comprise of both audio e video or can only contain audio with um corresponding special layout parum the main player area.
- Option to have autoplay of media.
- Option to start autoplay only when the user manually starts playback after the player loads.
- Can set the volume during initialization.
- Option to turn on playlist shuffle when the player loads.
- Option to set the starting language parum subtitles.
- Option to show/hide the playlist when the player loads.
- Choose to have auto-progression of playlist as each medium finishes playing.
- Option to show links to external pages in the playlist.
- Can choose to open the external page links in new windows/tabs.
- Option to show links parum comprum pages of items in the playlist.
- Can choose to open the comprum page links in new windows/tabs.
- Option to show download links to medium files.
- Option to provide lyrics parum audio items whose download links are shown in the playlist.
- Option to show file-type icons (audio, video, radio) in the playlist.
- Can choose to show delete buttons in the playlist.
- Option to show item durations in the playlist.
- Can make the playlist sortable.
- Can choose to stop playback when the tab/window in which the player é embedded loses focus. este feature only works in browsers that Suporte the HTML5 Page Visibility API.
- The playlist can be at the bottom, left or right of the main player.
- If the playlist position é set to “bottom” then option to set um max-height parum it or just let it have auto-height.
- Option to show thumbnails parum the medium in the playlist.
- Can choose to show audio item details, such as cover-art, track, artist, album, in the main player areum when “audio-only” mode é chosen.
- Option to show cover-art when audio-only mode é chosen.
- Option to show track details in audio-only mode.
- Can choose to show the auxiliary control-bar beneath the main player.
- Option to fix the main player at the top when scrolling the playlist. este option é only effective when the “bottom” playlist position é chosen.
- Option to extract information from mp3 id3 tags, such as cover-art, track, album, artist, duration. You can also of course provide all or part of este information yourself.
- Option to pull cover-art parum the currently playing track in um Shoutcast/Icecast stream.
- Can set the polling interval during which the track information parum um Shoutcast/Icecast stream will be refreshed.
- um playlist caching option é provided. este é very useful when pulling videos from Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion or extracting ID3 info or scanning folders parum mp3’s, because the entire generated playlist é stored in the cache thus resulting in substantially faster loading of the player. Can also mention the interval after which the cache will be refreshed.
- Option to detect mobile devices, so that they can be served special low resolution videos. The low resolution video file has to be supplied by you.
- Can specify the source from which Youtube videos will be pulled (user, playlist or search query). Option to also specify the number of videos that are to be pulled.
- Can specify the source from which Vimeo videos will be pulled (user, album or canal). Option to also specify the number of videos that are to be pulled.
- Can specify the source from which Dailymotion videos will be pulled (user, group, playlist or canal). Option to also specify the number of videos that are to be pulled.
- Autoplay option will not work in mobile devices. este é disabled by device manufactures.
- Only mp3 streams parum Shoutcast e Icecast are Suporteed. aacp streams are not Suporteed.
- Player volume setting will not show up or work in Android devices. You have to control the volume through the device’s own volume buttons.
- Also some of the modern HTML5 características such as Fullscreen e Page Visibility will only work in modern browsers.
- The plugin uses Youtube API v3 parum which you need to get an API key from Youtube.
- The player script has been tested e é fully compatible with jQuery 1.9+. e also jquery 2.0+.
- If you have any query regarding any feature of the player before purchasing then por favorpost your query in the comments section e I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Registro de alterações
Version 1.2.1 (21 February, 2016)
• Corrigido um problem with the playback of Flash Youtube videos in Firefox.
Version 1.2 (2 January, 2016)
• Adicionado option to show/hide the player overlay containing the title of the current item.
• Adicionado option to reverse the playlist items' order.
• Corrigido um video resizing issue after the video exited from fullscreen.
• Removed min-width restriction of the player container.
• Modified the fix parum preventing radio stream caching.
• Improved the scrolling behaviour of playlist when selecting new items.
• Corrigido the position of the overlay play button parum videos in fullscreen mode.
• parum Youtube videos in Android the native controls are now used parum proper fullscreen functionality.
• Improved the internal management of the playlist object.
• Improved the event name spacing.
Version 1.1 (30 November, 2015)
• Adicionado option to insert Dailymotion syndication key in embeds.
• Corrigido small video size bug in Flash mode parum IE.
• Loop button can be clicked once to repeat playlist, twice to repeat current track, e on clicking the third time looping é again deactivated.
• Corrigido um bug with loading of audio cover art in Safari.
More Items by CosmoCoder