SweetNotify é um WordPress Notification Message plugin! It lets u define um notification parum your wordpress!
I bet many times you want to have some messages appear on your page to notify users something such as: which time your system will go to maintain! Or you want to tell user go checkout your lastest product,...! Yeah, SweetNotify makes you really facil to set it up!
- Set up notification parum whole of site!
- Set up notification parum specified post (Just appear when you go to that post)
- One-time(just appear on the first time see page, auto disappear on next visiting time) or always-on(always appear on top of page) or user-hide(appear till when user click hide button) notification
- Suporte 3 positions: top, bottom, center& 4 notification types (info, warning, error, success) with 4 colors e icons!
- Display notification as dialog box, on top or bottom of page, or even in the top or bottom of post!
Note when testing
When u clicked close button to dismiss the message e want to see it again! U must clear your cookie! If you don’t know how to clear your cookie, just append ?reset-sweet-notify=1 to url to Sweet Notify clear its cookie parum you!
Demo Main plugin page
Only global message parum whole site
Global message e notification message of single page
Global message at top& single post message at bottom.
Another demo with error box type e global message! Both of message are at the top.
I used some icons from http://wefunction.com/2008/07/function-free-icon-set/
I used notification template from http://grafisia.com/freebie/psd/web-notification-boxes/
You can go to here http://Suporte.axcoto.com/ e post your question into correct category! I will reply there to help you! I’m happy to assist all of my buyers !