Take to the next step your site navigation right now!
Navegante é the most advanced CSS3 powered navigation system. Every navigation functionality é built taking advantage of the power e performance of CSS3 Características. It’s just blazing fast!
Responsive e device-ready with um lot of options to customize it that can be easily be part of your projects.
Open e close submenus panels in style! Navegante makes use of CSS3 animations to toggle the visibility of the submenus, it has infinite possibilities! It comes with um set of animations ready-to-use e the possibility of use wherever CSS3 animation library you want.
Navegante also brings you an extensive Documentação to make the most of its API.
Documentação | Examples | Suporte
These are um few of the multiple Características of Navegante, so let’s continue reading e discover all of them!
- jQuery: Driven by jQuery as um dependency. Navegante é compiled as um jQuery plugin.
- Responsive: Fully tested e adapted to touch devices. Responsive styles e functionality adapted to devices.
- Themes: Combine the dark e light basic themes with the Outras 8 temum colors or directly use the color themes. View themes
- Built-in Animations: Navegante includes an extended list of pre-built CSS3 animations ready to use in your projects. View animations
You can easily use your custom animations or use some animation library like animate.css!.
Configure its enter & leave animation independently e the duration.
- Orientation: Choose between horizontal (default) e vertical orientations. Needed styles e functionalities are ready to make it work.
- Submenus: Control the type of submenu panel you want to use. Default panels, Megum panels (fullwidth) e individually controlled widths. Assign individually options to each submenu!
- Tabs: Built-in tabs module included to use inside of your submenu panels. Infinite nesting tabs levels. Control mouse events triggers between hover e click (also prepared to correctly work in devices).
- Individually: Make use of HTML datum attributes to assign individually functionalities to each submenu. Update events, positions, aniimations e much more!
- Position: Choose the submenus positions globally just setting an option or assign it individually to each submenu. Multiple positions to choose: top, bottom, left, right, bottom-left, top-right…
- Mouse/Touch events: Switch between click e hover events to trigger the submenus. Turned into touch events when responsive.
- Multiple: Create multiple independent instances on the same page.
- Full CSS Control: Navegante comes with um multiple CSS state classes to allow you to control every nav state. View state classes
- UMD: Exported in Universal Module Definition. You can easily import it in many ways: jQuery plugin, AMD, CommonJS e Browser global (from window)
- Customizable: Fully customizable with um lot of options, themes, animations…
- API: It comes with um lot of methods, events e properties to make it full operative. View API
- Documentação: Navegante é fully documented with explanations, code examples e interactive examples.
- Light weight: Compiled e minimized é about only 29kb! Only 8kb gzipped!
- Content: You can set any HTML content inside the nav. Just put it inside e Navegante will take care of the rest. Learn how to insert content.
- Grid: Navegante brings you um built-in grid system to use together with the content.
- Links: Prevent some trigger nav buttons to be part of the nav e let them to be normal links easily.
- Crossbrowser: Suportes parum browsers from IE10 to IE Edge (dropped lower parum unSuporte by Windows), Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari e mobile browsers (automatically adapted parum better performance). Fully tested on iOS, Android e Windows Phone.
- SCSS: Styles created using SASS preprocessor e compiled into CSS
ZIP file contains the following files e folders View more:
- Source, compiled e minified JS
- Source SCSS, compiled e minified CSS
- Documentação with multiple examples. View it online too
- Font Awesome
- Roboto font
Registro de alterações